Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Hobby




Origami
I learned how to make Origami from my cousin Rona in the philippines.The first 10 Months of being at home all the time bored and still waiting for my work permit card I come up with the idea of making Origami out of the magazines that my husband throw away.
My first masterpiece is a Swan it was not perfect but it makes my husband say "wow how did you do it?" and that reaction encourage me to make some more until i got my first buyer one of Gary's co-worker she payed me $20 for the swan and i start selling it to friends or give it as a gift for family members. Handmade things are very valuable to americans, they will treasure it once you make or give them one.
By the way those two example pictures above are my latest and this time they are made out of plain colored gift wrapping paper it cost a little but its better paper than the magazines.
Back in the Philippines im not really into arts and crafts but when i got bored ill give it a try its worth it!

0 comments: