Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Shower




Yeheyyy!!! Im so excited with my upcoming baby shower in Pittsburgh this coming weekend My awesome mother-in-law is throwing it for us. Ive been to one baby shower for my sister in law before but i dont have a clue what was going on cause we dont have baby shower back in the philippines when i was still there. But this time ill appreciate it cause its for my baby and the gifts are going to be such a big blessings for us. Thank you all in advance.


Update on my pregnancy: I just went to my OB-GYN for my Prenatal check-up everything was fine my baby is measuring perfect, passed my Glucose test with flying colors and had a good talk with my OB today. The only thing that bothers me is i have this PUPPP some kind of pregnancy rashes its super itchy and its killing me, my OB advice me to take benadryl and cortizone something so hopefully it can help me. But other than that im happy to know my baby is very OK

0 comments: