Tuesday, June 17, 2008

updates

1.I got up this morning dont know how to start my day (sigh) lazy mode is kicking in...
2.Im on my 24th week of pregnancy and im starting to feel the heaviness of my belly my heels always hurt just standing for a couple of minutes, I always feel tired, my appetite is too hearty. This is probably because im approaching my 3rd trimester which is going to be hard but exciting.
3.We are working on our landscaping and we are halfway done yeheyyyy...... I'll post before & after pics when its done promise.
4.I found out that my mother-in-law wants to give me a baby shower in Pennsylvania
(8hours drive) this coming august. I love her she is so nice and sweet.
5. Im excited on my baby shower from friends here in NC on september, its actually a my baby shower and my b-day celebration at the same time.

0 comments: