Monday, June 2, 2008

Streetfood


Grabe i miss this particular street food back home. Its been 2 and a half freaking year!!! that i havent had this food addiction of mine i can eat this 3 times a day. Yes im aware that its bad cause of the pollution it gets and being exposed to different kinds of virus especially the
sawsawan(dipping sauce) that other customer already used. But i love it.
I probably can make my own here but my husband will be grossed out and still different when the expert"manongs" will grill it for you yummm..

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Oo nga....I also miss these kind of food. My favorite though is the fried fish...di ko alam anong tawag. Parang french fries pero yung isda.

Hay..ikaw 2 and a half years. Ago..7 years....mas matagal....wahhhh!!!

Hope you're doing great.

Juliana

MGC27 said...

Tagal mo na pala hindi nakauwi ng pinas? Hope you and family is well too and of course your pretty girl.